Our Best Selling Ceiling Fan – Amazing Style, Quality & Low Energy Use
Since its launch in June 2016 this has become our best selling and most reliable model. Our customers really love them. We have aptly named this design the Zephyr, taken from the Greek god Zephyrus, who was god of the west wind, bringer of the light and early spring breezes. It certainly lives up to its name with an unmatched performance! The larger sized 180cm/72″ fan moves a massive 17,000 m3/h of air smoothly with laminar flow, by slowly stirring it at just 65-173 rpm with an incredibly low 24 watts of power!
The Henley Zephyr Eco ceiling fan is our own brand fan which means we can offer a great value fan that would normally cost £900 for around £550. It is beautifully styled on an early plane propeller but without the noise! It is an exceptionally high quality ceiling fan made in Taiwan by one of the best manufacturers globally who have been making ceiling fans for over 40 years.
Perfect for restaurants, theatres, halls, large rooms or common areas where large coverage is needed the Zephyr can easily achieve coverage with its powerful ultra-low energy airflow. It is in fact totally silent and so perfect for bedrooms where every sound is amplified in the still of the night – we have supplied them to a number of the World’s top exclusive hotels in 2020.
There are no annoying buzzes, hums, clicks or wobbles and more importantly something that is often forgotten about on high performance ceiling fans – no air movement noise or uncomfortable turbulent airflow. This is made possible by the slow moving blade rotation, balanced motors and blades, and having the lowest speed of all our models at just 65 rpm. The blades are machine carved from a solid block of sycamore wood grown in sustainable forests and hand-finished and balanced. Sycamore is a very strong and warp-proof wood but also very light weight.
Outdoor Ceiling Fan – Use by Sea and in Damp Conditions
The Zephyr is rated for damp and sea climate use. This means that the motor is suitable for use in outside damp, humid and sea-salt climate locations provided the fan is kept covered (ie no direct water, non-IP rated). The rust-proof finish has a warranty of 3 years. Also ideal for conservatories that get cold and damp in the winter with condensation or seaside condos. Also, boats or ships (with a voltage regulator).
The Zephyr comes with a 2.4G GSM (similar to wifi but higher and safer frequency) 6-speed remote control, is totally quiet, very efficient and extremely reliable. The stylish design with the hidden slimline very compact motor and upwards sloping blades make this model very popular in many countries where it is sold under different brand names but with only a 10 year warranty. We have increased the specification and so can offer it with a Lifetime Warranty. This is without doubt one of the best quality, best value, best looking ceiling fans that we sell.
Variations of the Zephyr are taking the world by storm and it has proved to be very popular in Asia, the Middle East and USA. Now we have made it available to the European market and our customers just love them. Why settle for anything less? Just compare the quality, design and performance with other fans for this price. It is a choice you won’t regret – we haven’t had a single return in 4 years!
Blade Finishes & Sizes
- Housing canopy, drop rod and cover plate metal finishes – Brushed chrome, matt black, matt white and brushed brass.
- Blade sizes – Large 72″/180cm, medium 60″/152cm or small 48″/122cm.
- Blade finishes – Dark walnut, matt black (60″/152cm only), gloss white lacquer (60″/152cm only) or light natural wood.
- Blade thickness – 65mm thick.
- Longer drop rods – Available in 24″/61cm and 40″/100cm in all motor finishes – see separate listing here.
- Blade Style – The style is a slightly less pronounced and sharp twisted propeller blade than the Zephyr Propeller model with an apex formed at the motor between the adjacent blades. The blade also gently turns up as it flows towards the tips which the Propeller model does not.
New finishes now in stock – Brushed brass, matt black and white motor with all blades. White and black lacquer blades in 60″/152cm only.
- Great style upwards sweeping blades.
- Hidden slimline compact high-efficiency EC/DC brushless inverter driven, patented motor.
- Breeze assured – 100% laminar flow from slow rpm with no uncomfortable turbulent airflow.
- Totally silent motor and no airflow noise.
- 3 Non-warp solid strong sycamore wood finger-jointed milled and hand-balanced blades to within 5 g tolerance.
- Remote control – 2.4G GSM 6-speed with reverse and wall cradle. Fully configurable zoning.
- Drop rod and mounting kit included.
- Balanced motor and blades to avoid wobbles.
- Blade pitch 13°.
- Weight 7 kg.
- Voltage 240V – 50 HZ.
- Airflow rates for large: 17,000 m3/h using 24 W at 173 RPM.
- Airflow rates for medium: 14,600 m3/h using 27 W at 135 RPM.
Airflow rates for small: 7,020 m3/h using 8 W at 151 RPM (slowest speed is 50 RPM).
Lifetime Warranty on motor, 1 year on remote and rest of fan.
- Max angle for sloped ceilings is 16°. It can be increased to 40 ° by a minor modification – please call for details.
- 3 Year rust-proof warranty for the finish.
- Damp and sea climate use – The motor is suitable for use in outside damp, humid and sea-salt climate locations and patios provided the fan is covered (no direct water, non-IP rated). Ideal for seaside condos and boats or ships (with voltage regulator).
- ENERGY STAR © – Low energy certified.
- US UL & EC, CE and German GS certifications.
Delivery is by courier within 2-3 days in the UK (free) and Europe.
Drop Rods for High Ceilings
We do offer extension drop rods to handle high ceilings and bring the fan down to the recommended 8-10 ft height for the best operation. They can operate higher and will still move the stated airflow but will not feel as strong at head height. The are available in two lengths 24″/61cm and 40″/100cm and in black or brushed chrome. See the separate listing with prices by clicking the image below.
Zephyr Propeller Version
This version has slightly thicker blades and the blades don’t bend upward but are sharper edges and sweep smoothly from point-to-point modelled on a plane propeller. It has all the standard motor finishes and blades finishes plus additional blade finishes oak grey wash and white wash – See separate listing for details.
We have launched the Zephyr LED which has a warm 3,000K 18w integrated light kit for those who want to retain a room light in the centre of the ceiling. Available in brushed chrome only with a choice of walnut and light wood blades. See separate listing for details.
Zephyr Manual & Datasheet
Download the zephyr-users-manual-v1-1
Most Efficient Energy Star Ceiling Fan Rating
The 110v sister version of the Zephyr has the same motor and has become one of the best selling designer ceiling fans in the USA. It is one of only a few to be awarded the Energy Star Most Efficient ceiling fan for energy usage in 2017 and 2018 by the US government Environmental Protection Agency. This independent body tested it to give an incredible efficiency of 1,158 cubic foot a minute/watt which is 2-3 times most other brands.
“Worth Every Penny”!
Our customers love this fan too – see what they are saying in our 100% genuine reviews on TrustPilot. Click on image to go to the TrustPilot site.