Waste Force – A High Quality Powerful Food Grinder
This is the best value waste disposer unit on the market today – but don’t believe us, just check out what amazing quality you can get for your money and compare the features. The WF-200 is our premium model and at its heart is a very powerful unit with permanent magnets which at 3/4 HP that can grind away virtually anything. With its instant high start speed of 4,000 RPM which provides a huge burst of torque it eliminates jams completely. There is no need for a jam-wrench here like Insinkerator and many other brands! The WF-200 is suitable for most households of 2 or more persons or if you are a single person doing lots of entertaining.
The WF-200 is a bit wider than the very slim WF-100 unit (although still smaller than the very bulky and badly designed Insinkerator units which use weak induction magnets) so do make sure that there is sufficient space under your sink before purchase. The safety air switch comes built in to the unit, you simply need to mount the air button and push-fit the air tube to connect it. This is the only 3/4 HP disposer on the market at this price to offer such a long 10-year warranty, all of our competitors offer 1-2 years at most.
Makes Clearing Up a Breeze
The WF-200 will grind away any waste from your kitchen bar string, metal and plastic including items that most disposers struggle with such as egg-shells, pineapple skins, coffee grinds, fruit stones and poultry bones. It makes clearing up a breeze. During preparation just wash all the peelings and husks into the unit, turn on the tap and flush away in seconds. After you finish eating just rinse all your plates so that the leftovers, bones and all just get ground up in seconds prior to loading them into the dishwasher.
No More Smelly Waste Hanging Around
Why put up with rotting smelly waste food on your kitchen work surfaces in a stupid ridiculous caddy? You wouldn’t put your toilet waste on your kitchen surfaces! Or almost as bad, why put it into your outside bins where it can wait 1,2,3 or even 4 weeks in some parts of the country until it is collected? Here the rotting food will attract all sorts of vermin including rats and foxes as well as insects and flies along with their concomitant diseases. Why put up with such unnecessary health hazards in your home or doorstep when there is a perfect low-cost solution at hand?
A Green Solution – Waste is Recycled into Electricity
The waste food once ground up is flushed down into the kitchen waste pipe and then on to the sewer system. When it reaches the sewage treatment works the water companies treat it along with the other sewage waste and then put it into biological anaerobic digestors. Here it is broken down into completely safe byproducts including methane which is used to generate electricity which gets fed into the national grid. Approximately 90% of the UK’s sewage works do this. Compare this with the current alternative which is to use refuse lorries to drive the waste to a landfill where it is just dumped untreated and eventually over many years breaks down again to give methane which is not captured but which pollutes the atmosphere contributing to global warming – methane gives 300 times more warming than carbon dioxide.
Many Great Quality Features
Waste Force is a brand that is owned and distributed in the UK solely by Henley Fan. They have been designed to a very high specification by Waste-Force and built by a large manufacturer that has been making waste disposers for over 25 years and who make 500,000 units per year. It has all of the features as the WF-100 model plus some added extras:
– 3/4 hp ( 555W ) power – to deliver fantastic grinding power
– Large 1 litre chamber – to process food quicker
– Thicker SoundSure insulation – to reduce running noise so even quieter
– 10 year unit warranty – for greater peace of mind
– DC permanent magnet motor- to prevent jams
– 4,000 RPM start speed – to prevent jams
– 4 x Grinding power of ISE Evolution
– Slimline compact size – for tight spaces
– Cast stainless steel impellers – one of the toughest materials known, as used in ship impellers
– 10-Year unit warranty – yes you read that right an amazing 10 years!
– Lifetime corrosion warranty on the chamber (this is the biggest cause of failures in WDU’s)
– Balanced turntable – to prevent vibrations
– Power overload safety protector and reset button – in case of metal accidentally being dropped in and causing a jam
– Removable splash guard – for easy cleaning
– Built-in air-switch – to ensure your safety. Note this can run with the wall on/off switch if preferred see below.
– Standard outlet/sink hole 3.5″/9 cm
– For further measurements please download the Datasheet below
Free next day APC delivery to mainland UK.
For further info please visit the Waste Force website.
NB: Please ensure that you download the air-switch installation instructions below as they are not included in the box. Please read if you wish to use the mains on/off switch instead of the air switch.
NB: Please remember to register your unit for the extended warranty here.