Waste King Splash Guards to Keep You safe
Genuine original Waste King quality replacement universal splash guards that can be used for most permanent magnet type EZ-fit waste disposers including Waste King, Waste Force, Waste Maid, Franke, Whirlaway, Badger and Commander disposal units. They cannot be used for Insinkerator as it is not a permanent magnet design. Also referred to as a rubber gasket, washer, seal, safety guard it’s purpose is to allow food to be easily pushed down but prevent the waste particles from being flung out and even causing injury. It also markedly reduces the noise.
These are push fit easy installation, no tools or dismantling required. These should be taken out and cleaned weekly to avoid debris build-up and once a month placed in a cup of dilute bleach for a few hours to freshen them up – no fake “bio shield” nonsense is needed. They should be replaced once the leaves are not springing back to cover the throat adequately and their lifespan is 9-24 months depending on the amount of use and on how much thick stuff you put down.
Features & Benefits:
– Quick and easy to fit – No tools needed!
– Easy to use – Just push food waste through
– Easy to clean – Pop out and brush off any debris
– No smell – Simply use washing up liquid and/or place in a cup of dilute bleach once a month
– Safe – Prevents waste splashing out and solids from flying out of the unit
– Quiet – Reduces the noise emitted from the disposer
– 3″/80mm outside diameter, 2.5″/63mm inside diameter
– Tight fitting – Won’t get pushed down into the unit with waste
– High quality – Made from thick long-lasting rubber
– One year warranty – On manufacturing faults
– Fits most EZ fit disposers such as the Waste King Legend International range 1025 / 1525 / 2625 / 3125 / 5025, Waste Force, Waste Maid, Franke, Whirlaway Pro (191 & 291), Badger 1, V, 33 and Commander models
– Great value pack sizes – single, double and quad packs.
– Includes UK postage & packing. £12 for EC countries.