Zephyr Ceiling Fan – with Integrated LED light kit – New February 2021!
Since its launch in June 2016 this has become our best selling and most reliable model. Our customers really love them. We have aptly named this design the Zephyr, taken from the Greek god Zephyrus, who was god of the west wind, bringer of the light and early spring breezes. It certainly lives up to its name with an unmatched performance! The larger sized 180cm/72″ fan moves a massive 17,000 m3/h of air smoothly with laminar flow, by slowly stirring it at just 65-173 rpm with an incredibly low 24 watts of power!
The Zephyr is rated for damp and sea climate use. This means that the motor is suitable for use in outside damp, humid and sea-salt climate locations provided the fan is kept covered (ie no direct water, non-IP rated). The rust-proof finish has a warranty of 3 years. Also ideal for conservatories that get cold and damp in the winter with condensation or seaside condos. Also, boats or ships (with a voltage regulator).
The Zephyr comes with a 2.4G wifi 6-speed remote control, is totally quiet, very efficient and extremely reliable. The stylish design with the hidden slimline very compact motor and upwards sloping blades make this model very popular in many countries where it is sold under different brand names but with only a 10 year warranty. We have increased the specification and so can offer it with a Lifetime Warranty. This is without doubt one of the best quality, best value, best looking ceiling fans that we sell.
Variations of the Zephyr are taking the world by storm and it has proved to be very popular in Asia, the Middle East and USA. Now we have made it available to the European market and our customers just love them. Why settle for anything less? Just compare the quality, design and performance with other fans for this price. It is a choice you won’t regret – we haven’t had a single return in 4 years!
Zephyr’s Integrated LED Light Kit
This version of the Zephyr has taken a while to develop to reach our high standards. This version has passed the post and we have now launched it and have it in stock in brushed chrome and two blade finishes walnut and light wood.
- Integrated 18w LED light kit – light colour warm white (3,000 K, 1,596 lumens), beam angle 120 °, lifespan 20,000 hours, dimmable, energy efficiency class A.
- The light kit contains built-in LED lamps that cannot be replaced.
Finishes & Sizes
The Zephyr LED has slightly thicker blades than the non-LED version and so is available only in limited finishes for one size.
- Housing canopy, drop rod finishes – Brushed chrome
- Blade size – Medium 60″/152cm
- Blade finishes – Dark walnut or light natural wood.
- Blade thickness – 65mm thick.
- Longer drop rods – Available in 24″/61cm and 40″/100cm in all motor finishes – see separate listing here.
- Great style upwards sweeping blades.
- Hidden slimline compact high-efficiency EC/DC brushless inverter driven, patented motor.
- Breeze assured – 100% laminar flow from slow rpm with no uncomfortable turbulent airflow.
- Totally silent motor and no airflow noise.
- 3 Non-warp solid strong sycamore wood finger-jointed milled and hand-balanced blades to within 5 g tolerance.
- Remote control – 2.4G wifi 6-speed with reverse and wall cradle. Fully configurable zoning.
- Drop rod and mounting kit included.
- Balanced motor and blades to avoid wobbles.
- Blade pitch 13°.
- Weight 7 kg.
- Voltage 240V – 50 HZ.
- Airflow rates for medium: 14,600 m3/h using 27 W at 135 RPM.
Lifetime Warranty on motor, 1 year on remote, light kit and rest of fan.
- Max angle for sloped ceilings is 16°. It can be increased to 40 ° by a minor modification – please call for details.
- 3 Year rust-proof warranty for the finish.
- Damp and sea climate use – The motor is suitable for use in outside damp, humid and sea-salt climate locations and patios provided the fan is covered (no direct water, non-IP rated). Ideal for seaside condos and boats or ships (with voltage regulator).
- ENERGY STAR © – Low energy certified.
- US UL & EC, CE and German GS certifications.
Drop Rods for High Ceilings
We do offer extension drop rods to handle high ceilings and bring the fan down to the recommended 8-10 ft height for the best operation. They can operate higher and will still move the stated airflow but will not feel as strong at head height. The are available in two lengths 24″/61cm and 40″/100cm and in black or brushed chrome. See the separate listing with prices by clicking the image below.
Zephyr Manual & Datasheet
Download the manual – to be added!
Most Efficient Energy Star Ceiling Fan Tested By US Government
The 110v sister version of the Zephyr has the same motor and has become one of the best selling designer ceiling fans in the USA. It is one of only a few to be awarded the Energy Star Most Efficient ceiling fan for energy usage in 2017 and 2018 by the US government. This independent body tested it to give an incredible 1,127 cfm/watt.
“Worth Every Penny”!
Our customers love this fan too – see what they are saying. Click on image to go to the TrustPilot site.