The Hunter Central Park ceiling fan reflects on the most popular urban park in the world – Central Park. The park was constructed during the American civil war just before Hunter fan was founded by two landscapers Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux, who won a competition to expand the existing park to its current size of 341 ha in 1873. This lovely fan was designed in 2015 and is already very popular like its namesake. The fans finishes and large light kit/bowl reflect the Victorian era.
– 42″/107cm diameter
– Finishes: Aged steel with dark walnut/grey walnut blades or pewter revival with black oak/roasted oak blades
– 4 Reversible blades
– Two position mounting system allows for standard or angled mounting
– 240V – 50HZ
– Includes a light kit, 2 x E27 standard base CFL 20W bulbs
– WhisperWind® motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quietness
– Wobble-Free canopy design
– Wall control included
– Remote control adaptable
– Airflow 6,127 m3/h = 3,604 cfm
– Speed 227 rpm
– 48 w Fan
– Lifetime Warranty
Note: This fan does not have a pull-chain. It is controlled by either the wall control or by a Hunter Powerboat remote control which is not included but available separately.