The Zephyr Propeller Designer Ceiling Fan with Remote Control
The Zephyr Propeller is a variation of the original Zephyr and was launched in 2018. It has a more pronounced propeller type blade that doesn’t bend upwards towards the tips and enjoys a smooth continuous curve from blade-to-blade without any apex at the motor that looks truly amazing. The shape means a slightly lower amount of air movement but it still has the same amazing low-energy brushless EMC DC motor. This model is also a bit more expensive due to the shape, the oak wash finish and smaller production runs and so is only available in the 60″/152cm size.
The Henley Zephyr Eco ceiling fan is our own brand fan which means we can offer a great value fan that would normally cost £900 for around £550. It is beautifully styled on an early plane propeller but without the noise! It is an exceptionally high quality ceiling fan made in Taiwan by one of the best manufacturers globally who have been making ceiling fans for the top global brands over the last 40 years. It is one of the few high-end fan manufacturers that remain in Taiwan, the rest having moved to China with lower costs and quality.
It is perfect for restaurants, theatres, halls, seaside condos, outside, large rooms or common areas where large coverage is needed and can easily be achieved with its powerful ultra-low energy airflow. It is in fact totally silent and so perfect for bedrooms where every sound is amplified in the still of the night. There are no annoying buzzes, hums, clicks or wobbles and more importantly something that is often forgotten about on high performance ceiling fans – no air movement noise or uncomfortable turbulent airflow. This is made possible by the slow moving blade rotation, balanced EMC brushless motors and blades, and having the lowest speed of all our models at just 65 rpm.
The blades are machine carved from a solid block of sycamore wood grown in sustainable forests and hand-finished and balanced to perfection. Sycamore is a very strong and warp-proof wood but also very lightweight. The motor and finish are damp location approved for salty or humid environments such as by the sea. With this fan you can just relax and experience the Zephyr spring breeze without any of the fuss or distraction from the fan itself.
The Zephyr comes with a 2.4G wi fi 6-speed remote control that gives flexible setup for pairing one or more fans to one remote. The fan is totally quiet, very efficient and extremely reliable. Each motor is hand-tested on all speeds in the factory. The stylish design with the hidden slimline very compact motor make this model very popular in many countries where it is sold under different brand names but usually with only a 10 year warranty. We have increased the specification and hence can offer it with a Lifetime Warranty. This is without doubt one of the best quality, best value, best looking ceiling fans that we sell.
Variations of the Zephyr are taking the world by storm and it has proved to be very popular in Asia, the Middle East and USA. Now we have made it available to the 240 volt market and our customers just love them. Why settle for anything less? Just compare the quality, design, reliability and performance with other fans for this price. It is a choice you will never regret as you enjoy years of pleasure!
Zephyr Ceiling Fan Finishes & Sizes
The Zephyr is available in the following finishes for both the housing and blades.
- Matching housing canopy, drop rod and cover plate metal finishes – Brushed chrome and new for 2020 matt black lacquer, matt white lacquer and brushed brass.
- Blade size – Medium 60″/152cm diameter blade sweep
- Blade finishes – Oak grey wash and new for 2020 light wood, matt black, matt white, brushed white.
- Longer drop rods – Available in 24″/61cm and 40″/100cm in all motor finishes – see separate listing here.
Ceiling Fan Features
- Beautiful stunning style and finish.
- Hidden slimline compact high-efficiency EC/DC brushless inverter driven, patented motor.
- Breeze assured – 100% laminar flow from slow rpm with no uncomfortable turbulent airflow.
- Totally silent, compact and powerful brushless EMC motor with no airflow noise – perfect for bedrooms where you hear every tiny noise.
- 3 Non-warp solid strong sycamore wood finger-jointed milled and hand-balanced blades to within 5 g tolerance.
- Remote control – 2.4G wi fi 6-speed with reverse and wall cradle. Fully configurable zoning and pairing.
- Drop rod and mounting kit included.
- Balanced motor and blades to avoid wobbles
- Blade pitch 13°.
- Weight 7 kg.
- Voltage 240V – 50 HZ.
- Airflow rates for medium: 14,600 m3/h using 27 W at 135 RPM
- Lifetime Warranty on motor, 1 year on the remote controls and rest of fan.
- Max angle for sloped ceilings is 16°. It can be increased to 40 ° by a minor modification – please call for details.
- 3 Year rust-proof warranty for the finish.
- Damp and sea climate use – see below.
- ENERGY STAR © – Low energy certified.
- US UL & EC, CE and German GS certifications.
The Zephyr is also rated for damp and sea climate use. This means that the motor is suitable for use in outside damp, humid and sea-salt climate locations provided the fan is kept covered (no direct water, non-IP rated). The rust-proof finish has a warranty of 3 years. It is also ideal for conservatories that get cold and damp in the winter or seaside condos, and is popular on boats or ships (needs a voltage regulator).
The Most Efficient Ceiling Fan Tested By US Government
The US 110v equivalent version of the Zephyr with the same motor is called the Maverick and sold under the Monte Carlo brand name. It has rapidly become one of the best selling ceiling fans in the USA and over 80,000 units were sold in 2019. It is one of only a few to be awarded the Energy Star Most Efficient ceiling fan for energy usage in 2017 and 2018 by the US government. This independent body tested it to give an incredible 1,127 cfm/watt. Click on image below for the link.
“Worth Every Penny”!
Our customers love this fan too – see what they are saying. Click on image to go to the TrustPilot site.
Open the datasheet for downloading. Delivery is by courier within 2-3 days in the UK (free) or Europe (£20).
Download the zephyr-users-manual-v1-1