Great Fan at a Bargain Price – Last Few To Clear £99 and £149!
The Star fan is ideal for small rooms where a large fan would be overwhelming. It look very classy with the frosted glass shade and the pictures do not do this model justice as I was surprised at just how nice this fan was when I put one up. I have just sent one to my cousin-in-law in Romania who couldn’t dry out his damp room which makes his asthma worst and he is delighted with it which is where the video came from.
Rooms such as attic or loft bedrooms and upstairs offices which get very hot in the summer really benefit from a fan even if they have large dormer skylight windows. This is a very modern and stylish fan and since it comes with a 10 year motor warranty and light kit (that is optional to use) and a flush hugger mount suitable for low ceilings. These models are designed for the European market and are manufactured in Taiwan to a very high standard where the best quality ceiling fans are made. They are so reliable that in 10 years of selling them we have not had one single fault.
Star is an Israeli brand that has been around for over 50 years and have been sold in many other countries. It is the no 1 ceiling fan brand in Israel selling over 250,000 units per year and was very popular in England in the 1970’s and 80’s due to its great quality and style.
Features & Benefits:
– 42″/107cm diameter (36″/92cm sold out)
– Finishes: Titanium with silver grey/marble blades and white with bleached oak/white blades
– 4 blades
– Pullchain operation
– Designed for smaller rooms
– Designed for low ceilings as flush mount
– Drop rod mounting option – We have 24″ and 36″ drop rods in stock
– 3 speeds
– Airflow – For 42″ blade 11,600 m3/h = 6,825cfm, for the 36″ blade 9,350 m3/h =5,500cfm
– Reverse function for winter heat savings
– Includes Light Fixture (2 x standard E27 for the larger fan)
– Can be used with or without the Light kit
– Remote control adaptable, use Henley Fan Powerboat only – see link below
– Wall control adaptable, use Casa ST4 – see link below
– Standard mounting position only
– Weight small fan 7kg, larger fan 8kg
– Power use of fan 55w plus light
– High speed 250 RPM
– 10 Year motor warranty, 1 year on rest of fan
Note: These fans are brand new but some of the boxes are a bit tatty and for some strange reason they are missing the English installation manual, hence the 50% price reduction. Please just print off a manual from here.