Art Deco Design Ceiling Fan
The Irene 5 is a stylish rustic, yet strikingly modern designed fan with three neatly joined, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. An unusual spherical motor housing complements its minimal profile making it an ideal addition for a retro or Art Deco interior design. The Irene 5 is streamlined while still appearing warm and natural and has the latest low-energy DC motors (the AC mains feed get converted to DC by the controller for precise speed control and then back to AC again to the motor). The 5-bladed hugger version of this has recently been selected by the Italian architect for all of GEOX’s (the classy Italian shoe fashion brand) stores across Europe including the new flagship store in the heart of London’s Covent Garden. Why not go and see them just opposite Covent Garden tube station on Long Acre?
Features & Benefits:
– Size: 42″/107cm and 52″/132cm diameter blade sweep
– Finishes: Textured bronze, brushed nickel or polished chrome with walnut stained blades
– Power: 220V – 50HZ
– Blades: 5 Solid wood, machine-cut ,warp-resistant hand-balanced blades
– Drop rod: 10.5″/26.7cm included
– Reversible DC low energy motor with new, reliable spike resistant technology
– Energy: ultra efficient, low-energy
– Noise level: Ultra-quiet, <25db
– Remote Control: 6-speed remote included with reverse function and wall-mountable cradle
– Construction: Cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel
– Angled Mounting: Yes for up to 30 degrees
– Approvals: USA UL and CE
– Damp Location: Yes for damp or humid so perfect for conservatories (not salt water or ocean front)
– Airflow rates: 42″/107cm blade size 7,417 m3/h = 4,363 cfm
– Airflow rates: 52″/132cm blade size 10,880 m3/h = 6,400 cfm
– Warranty: Lifetime on the motor, 3 years on the body finish and 1 year on the rest.
Download specification sheet. Download Irene 3 or 5 Fan Manual
Saw it in California – Rob Dudley –
I saw this fan in California and was very happy that I could get a 240v one here.
Flexible Service – Sally Davenport –
We initially chose the Irene 3 but it was a bit low for our bedroom so we swopped it for the hugger version that is perfect. Thanks for all you help Niki!
A real fashion statement – Sandra Charlton –
This unsual design fits in very nicely with our renovated lounge. The textured bronze is a nice modern finish.
A few issues but great fan – Neville Hampton –
The remote control didn’t work properly and Henley Fan sent us a new one. Apart from that the fan works a treat.
A good decision – Sam Hale –
I am delighted with the Irene 3, it went together easily, works well and looks great!
Very Pleased – Helen Ridley –
The fan arrived quickly and no issues installing it. Much better than my previous one that wobbled like crazy.
Lovely Blade Design – Alison Gresham –
The chunky stylish blade design, colour and style are impressive. A great product Matthews.
A cool fan! – Craig Lvingstone –
The 6 speed control on this fan is really useful and precise which I needed as my eyes get dry very easily.
Great for low ceilings – Mike Ashton –
I bought one of these to try and then 2 more as my ceilings are all pretty low. They fitted well and look good too.
A good choice – Madison Brown –
I decided to purchase the Matthews Irene hugger fan after doing a lot of research and think I made the right choice – Henley Fan got it delivered quickly and now it up it looks great and works well.