The Hunter Savoy ceiling fan is a classic design and one of the most popular in the Hunter range. It is a very similar desgin to the even more popular Seville it makes a great choice for living rooms, hotel rooms, restaurants and bedrooms. It is easy to see why because it is part of the versatile traditional range of fans that have a slightly more traditional feel but coupled with some very contemporary finishes in the blades and body. It is a simple, straightforward design that is uncluttered by fussy details.
The Savoy is a chameleon that can top off any décor and has featured in no less than 4 episodes of ITV’s 60 Minute Makeover. Seen here are our shots from the Warren House Hotel and Conference Centre in Kingston which is a grade II listed building built in 1868. Also shown is the very exclusive Mews of Mayfair restaurant.
– 52″/132cm Diameter blade sweep
– Finishes: White with white/light oak blades, bright brass with rosewood/oak blades,antique brass with rosewood/medium oak blades, brushed nickel with cherry/maple blades or amber bronze with distressed cherry/mahogany blades
– 5 Reversible furniture grade blades
– Pullchain operation for 3 speed control
– Patented Airmax motor – quiet for life
– Wobble free canopy hanging system with self-aligning ball to eliminate wobble
– Installer’s choice 3 position mounting system – standard, angle and flush
– Light kit adaptable
– Reverse function for winter energy savings
– Remote and wall control adaptable
– Airflow 8,653 m3/h = 5,090 cfm
– Max power consumption 64 w
– Weight 11.2 kg
– Highest speed 183 rpm
– Lifetime motor warranty
Savoy Fan Manual Please note if using anything over a 24″drop rod an extension wire must be added.