The Eliza is designed by the award winning Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2013 who wanted to create the perfect looking ceiling fan. He has hit a chord as it was an instant hit and is loved by fellow architects around the world with a unique look like no other. The Eliza blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement.
The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is Eliza’s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry. Its sharp clean stealth bomber-like surfaces. It also lives up to expectations by being almost invisible in white against a white ceiling.
– 56″/142cm diameter
– Finishes: Brushed nickel with 3 brushed nickel blades or gloss white with 3 white blades
– 10.5″/26.7cm drop rod included
– 220V – 50HZ
– 6 speed wall-mountable remote control
– Reverse function is on the remote control
– Energy efficient and ultra-quiet
– Reversible DC motor with new reliable technology
– Blades available in gloss white, brushed nickel, walnut or grey ash
– Constructed of cast aluminum, polycarbonate and heavy stamped steel
– Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees
– 27° Blade pitch
– Airflow 9,173 m3/h = 5396 CFM
– Limited Lifetime Warranty