Hunter Carera Ceiling Fan Special Bundle – Last few to clear 70% off!
This is a lot of kit for a bargain price. The Hunter Carera fan in brushed nickel comes with an optional light kit, Hunter remote control and a 12″/30cm drop rod. The Carera is a high-performance timeless looking ceiling fan and popular style fan that is ideal for your home, conservatory, shop, restaurant or office. With its simple modern lines the Carera’s three blade design is great for creating a modern look, beautifully contemporary styling and focus to any room.
One of our most popular fans this bundle offers a fantastic deal with great value for money. Part of a range of ceiling fans to suit every possible modern room. Whether at home or in the office these designs, blade colours and finishes will add style and blend in perfectly providing unobtrusive quiet and natural cooling air comfort.
Fan Features & Benefits:
– 52″/132cm blade sweep
– Finishes: Architectural white with white/beech blades or brushed nickel with maple/bleached oak blades
– 3 x Reversible furniture grade plywood blades
– Optional pull-chain operation
– Optional halogen light kit to take 3 x 50W E.27 halogen bulbs (not included)
– Hunter’s Patented high performance AirMax motor. “Quiet for life” ball-bearing, lubricated for life and self-cooling motor, dynamically balanced, with thermal overload protection for whisper-quiet running
– Protection – class I, max. Ambient temperature 45 ° C. Interference suppressed
– Wobble free canopy patented hanging system with self-aligning ball to automatically eliminate wobble
– “Installer’s Choice” 3 position easy mounting system – standard, angled (up to 16° angle) and flush for low ceilings
– Hunter remote control and receiver included
– Reverse function for winter heat savings
– High speed setting 200 rpm
– Bottom cover plate for use without light kit
– Airflow 13,600 m3/hr = 8,000 cfm
– Power consumption 280W with the light or lower with low energy LED bulb
– 15 year motor warranty, 1 year on rest of fan
– Free mainland UK next day delivery. £20 EC.
Hunter Lifetime Motor Warranty -18 Year Record Replacement
This customer bought a Savoy from us 18 years ago. After years of faultless service the motor itself developed a fault and so in May 2020 we replaced the fan in line with our Lifetime Warranty, which is a record for us. We believe in standing behind our products and brands. Unlike other shops who come and go and “box-shift” and “drop-ship” at low prices, we have been around for 20 years so we really can provide this sort of genuine service and after sales backup to our valued customers.
No regrets! – Tim Waterman (verified owner) –
This is such a good fan and light kit. It looks a treat in our conservatory and does the business too.
Love it!!! – James Brown (verified owner) –
This is one of the best things I have ever bought. I Love it. It is silent and as I am a light sleeper perfect for me.
Installed and One Very Happy Lady – Carla Ribero (verified owner) –
I got my Carera fan installed today and wanted to say thank you as it is gorgeous. I am sitting looking at it and I could not be more pleased with my choice.
Carera in white – James Dawson (verified owner) –
After consulting with Craig ordered the Carera in white. I am so pleased as it is stunning. It is a nice clean fan and makes no noise at all.
Carera White – Linda Vaughan (verified owner) –
I have just purchased my second white Carera fan. Reliable, aesthetcaly pleasing and silent. Furthermore the staff (thank you Niki Clegg!) are professional, efficient and friendly.
Installing My Hunter Fan – Anthony Craven (verified owner) –
My electrician was not only impressed with the build quality but pleased with how easy the Hunter Fan was to install. It only took less than an hour and he said he is going to order some for himself now.
Hunter Carera Fan – David Archer (verified owner) –
This fan has given totally reliable service for 10 years. It is well made and sturdy in use, even at fast speed. The remote control function is very convenient. The only complaint is that the satin coating on one of the three lamp holders has come adrift, possibly as a result of the heat from the halogen lamp. The cost of a replacement light unit is £170. Perhaps if I buy a new light fitting to replace the old one I should use LED bulbs to cut down the heat and stop it happening again.