Hunter Carera Ceiling Fan Special Bundle – Last few to clear 70% off!
This is a lot of kit for a bargain price. The Hunter Carera fan in brushed nickel comes with an integrated light kit, Hunter remote control and a 12″/30cm droprod. The Carera is a high-performance timeless looking ceiling fan and popular style fan that is ideal for your home, conservatory, shop, restaurant or office. With its simple modern lines the Carera’s three blade design is great for creating a modern look, beautifully contemporary styling and focus to any room.
One of our most popular fans this bundle offers a fantastic deal with great value for money. Part of a range of ceiling fans to suit every possible modern room. Whether at home or in the office these designs, blade colours and finishes will add style and blend in perfectly providing unobtrusive quiet and natural cooling air comfort.
Fan Features & Benefits:
– 52″/132cm blades
– Finishes: Architectural white with white/beech blades or brushed nickel with maple/bleached oak blades
– 5 x Reversible furniture grade plywood blades
– Pull chain operation
– Integrated halogen light kit to take 3 x 50W E.27 halogen bulbs (not included)
– Hunter’s Patented high performance AirMax motor. “Quiet for life” ball-bearing, lubricated for life and self-cooling motor, dynamically balanced, with thermal overload protection for whisper-quiet running
– Protection – class I, max. Ambient temperature 45 ° C. Interference suppressed
– Wobble free canopy patented hanging system with self-aligning ball to automatically eliminate wobble
– “Installer’s Choice” 3 position easy mounting system – standard, angled (up to 16° angle) and flush for low ceilings
– Hunter remote control and receiver included
– Reverse function for winter heat savings
– High speed 200 rpm
– Bottom cover plate for use without light kit
– Airflow 13,600 m3/hr = 8,000 cfm
– Power consumption 280W with the light or lower with low energy LED bulb
– Lifetime motor warranty, 1 year on rest of fan
– Free mainland UK next day delivery. £20 EC.
Hunter Lifetime Motor Warranty -18 Year Record Replacement
This customer bought a Savoy from us 18 years ago. After years of faultless service the motor itself developed a fault and so in May 2020 we replaced the fan in line with our Lifetime Warranty, which is a record for us. We believe in standing behind our products and brands. Unlike other shops who come and go and “box-shift” and “drop-ship” at low prices, we have been around for 20 years so we really can provide this sort of genuine service and after sales backup to our valued customers.