This is the ABS version of the MrKen 3D Solid Wood Designer fan. This is the most popular model in MrKen’s whole ceiling fan range selling an impressive 13,000 units in Asia last year alone. It is the core part of the Design Collection and it is easy to see why it is loved by customers, architects and interior designers alike. It is specified for only the most luxurious 5* resorts such as the Amari in Phuket and Six Senses Laamu in the Maldives. The simple but very stylish design with a slim body in popular contemporary finishes makes this the ultimate fashion accessory for your room whether at home or in the office, hotel or restaurant.
But don’t be mislead by the design which is surpassed only by its amazing performance. Inside is one of the world’s highest quality most efficient DC fan motors. The motors are made in Taiwan which is renowned for its motor and DC control technology this fan uses the very latest second generation DC technology which is far more robust and reliable than that used by most of the competition. Variations and surges or spikes in power or voltage are filtered out by its ingenious voltage protection system. Its ultra-low energy consumption means an amazing 3W is all that is required to run it at slow speed rising to 38 W at max.
Even more impressive is it’s operation that is totally silent making it ideal for bedrooms where it can be left running all night giving a far more pleasant alternative to air conditioning. The fans are hung on a short 8″/20cm droprod using a hemispherical ball that locks on to the end and fits into a hanger bracket inside the canopy (all supplied).
The 3D is also available as a hugger/flush mount version with the adapter kit to give a drop from ceiling to bottom of the fan of 23 cm instead of 38 cm a saving of 15cm/6″ for £24 more – please call our office to order.
– 52″/132cm diameter blade sweep
– Finishes: Oil rubbed bronze with black blades, matt black with oak or black blades, brushed nickel with black blades
– 3 hand-balanced ABS injection moulded blades
– The blades are lightweight, hollow, warp-proof and very tough
– ABS is also fire-proof, heat-proof and have a fadeless colour
– 8″/20cm droprod included
– 220V – 50HZ
– DC low energy motor
– 6 speed DC-1 remote control
– Remote control has timer ability for 1, 3 and 6 hours
– Reverse function is on the remote control
– Max speed 130 rpm
– Can be angled up to 35 degrees but will need a longer drop rod
– Airflow 11,900 m3/h = 7,000 cfm
– Wind assured ie only smooth laminar airflow and no uncomfortable turbulence
– 10 year motor warranty
– 3 year rustproof warranty
– Drop rod or hugger versions
– No motor wobble
– Energy star certified