Small Room Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light
The Hunter Finley is one of the latest contemporary Hunter models and was released in 2019. It has a clean simple style and is designed for small rooms or offices where an integrated light is needed. It’s small blades means that it will sit comfortably in a room of up to 120 ft2 or 12 m2 without appearing overpowering. Powered by Hunter’s famous WhisperWind powerful and quiet motor makes it also suitable for bedrooms. It offers great value as it comes with a Hunter remote control as well as the light kit as standard.
Fan Features & Benefits
– 36″/91cm diameter sweep blades
– Finishes: White with white/beech blades or brushed chrome with walnut/beech finish blades
– 3 x Reversible MDF blades
– 220-240V 50HZ
– For small rooms up to 12 m2 maximum
– Balanced motor and blades
– Integrated frosted glass light kit takes standard screw 2 x 14w E27 halogen bulbs or 2 x 5W LED low energy bulbs (not included)
– Reversible 3-speed WhisperWind motor delivers strong air movement and whisper-quiet performance. Hunter’s “Quiet for life” ball-bearing, lubricated for life, self-cooling motor, dynamically balanced, with thermal overload protection
– Wall control adaptable, available separately (note: 4 core wiring is required for this)
– Installer’s Choice® three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting (up to 16° ) with extension drop-rods available
– Remote control included 3 speed, light on/off, light dimming. Takes a lithium battery (not included).
– Reverse function for winter heat savings via slide switch
– Max speed 253 rpm
– 15° blade pitch optimised to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
– Max sound level 46 dB (A)
– Airflow rate 4,930 m3/hr = 2,900 cfm
– Power consumption including lights max 60W
– Can take all energy class bulbs:
– 20 Year motor warranty, 1 year on remote and rest of fan
– Free mainland UK delivery in 3-4 days, EC £20.
Hunter Lifetime Motor Warranty -18 Year Record Replacement
This customer bought a Savoy from us 18 years ago. After years of faultless service the motor itself developed a fault and so in May 2020 we replaced the fan in line with our Lifetime Warranty, which is a record for us. We believe in standing behind our products and brands. Unlike other shops who come and go and “box-shift” and “drop-ship” at low prices, we have been around for 20 years so we really can provide this sort of genuine service and after sales backup to our valued customers.