This Hunter wall control model 24757 is a 240V 3-speed wall control with a light on/off switch. It does not have a dimming facility and is for use with a Hunter ceiling fan only. The pack contains two face plates for your selection of square or rectangle. NB: These can only be used with fans that are capable of adapting to wall controls otherwise they will not work – please check with our office if unsure.
- Warranty – 1 year
- 240v 50hz
- Max light power – 300 Watt
- Built in light switch
- Includes 2 wall plates – one square one rectangular
- Motor duty 1 Amp max. ie 240 Watts
- Condenser type control to prevent hums
Price includes free UK postage and packing by Royal Mail 1st class signed for delivery.
These are the instructions for the 24797 model which is almost identical to the 24757 model. Hunter 24797 wall control installation instructions
- If your fan has pull-chains then once the wall control is installed then the pull-chains must NOT be pulled otherwise you risk damaging the fan as starting a fan on the low or medium speed puts extra strain on the motor and capacitors, reducing their life. This can limit the speed of the fan and cause a humming noise to be emitted. We recommend cutting the pull chain to be very short so nobody can accidentally pull them.
- If you have a light on the fan then to operate this wall control you will require 4-core wiring to be run from your wall control to your ceiling fan to carry the separate lighting switched live, any competent electrician will be familiar with this.