This is the best value for money waste disposer unit on the market – don’t believe us, just check out what amazing quality you can get for your money and compare the features. The WF-200 is our premium model and at its heart is a very powerful unit with permanent magnets which at 3/4 HP that can eat virtually anything. With its instant high start speed of 4,000 RPM which provides a huge burst of torque it eliminates jams completely. No need for a jam-wrench here like Insinkerator and other brands! It is suitable for medium sized households of 3 or more persons unless you are a single person or couple and doing lots of entertaining. The WF-200 is a bit wider than the very slim WF-100 unit (although still smaller than the very bulky and badly designed Insinkerator units which use induction magnets) so do make sure that there is sufficient space under your sink before purchase. The safety air switch comes built in to the unit, you simply need to mount the air button and push-fit the air tube to connect it. This is the only 3/4 HP disposer on the market at this price to offer such a long 10-year warranty, all of our competitors offer 1-2 years at most.
Waste Force is distributed in the UK solely by Henley Fan. They have been designed to a very high specification by Waste-Force and built by a large manufacturer that has been making waste disposers for over 25 years and who make 500,000 units per year. It has all of the features as the WF-100 model plus some added extras:
– 3/4 hp ( 555W ) power – to deliver fantastic grinding power
– Large 1 litre chamber – to process food quicker
– Thicker SoundSure insulation – to reduce running noise so even quieter
– 10 year unit warranty – for greater peace of mind
– DC permanent magnet motor- to prevent jams
– 4,000 RPM start speed – to prevent jams
– 4 x Grinding power of ISE Evolution
– Slimline compact size – for tight spaces
– Cast stainless steel impellers – one of the toughest materials known, as used in ship impellers
– 10-Year unit warranty – yes you read that right an amazing 10 years!
– Lifetime corrosion warranty on the chamber (this is the biggest cause of failures in WDU’s)
– Balanced turntable – to prevent vibrations
– Power overload safety protector and reset button – in case of metal accidently being dropped in and causing a jam
– Removable splash guard – for easy cleaning
– Built-in air-switch – to ensure your safety
– Standard outlet/sink hole 3.5″/9 cm
– For further measurements please download the Datasheet below
Free next day APC delivery to mainland UK.
For further info please visit the Waste Force website.