Waste Force WF-100 – Powerful Slimline Food Disposal Unit
Waste Force will dispose of just about any food waste. It lives up to it’s name by delivering an amazing torque power that’s will make light work of just about any food waste including things that are not allowed in many disposers such as poultry bones, coffee grinds and fruit stones.
The slimline WF-100 is perfect for single person or small households or couples who don’t do much entertaining. It provides an instant burst of torque due to its permanent magnet design and 4,000 rpm start speed which prevents jamming from food so no need for a jam-wrench here unlike the Insinkerator models! It has many invaluable features such as built-in safety air-switch, EZ mount attachment, power overload protector and reset switch, cast stainless steel super strong impellers, balanced turntable, thick insulation etc. Due to its very narrow size it also ideal where space under the sink is very tight. The safety air switch comes built in to the unit, you simply need to mount the air button and push-fit the air tube to connect it.
The Waste Force WF-100 is built to last and is one of the few disposers on the market to offer a long 10-year warranty on the motor and a lifetime warranty on the chamber against leaking. Most of our competitors offer only 1-2 years which is totally inadequate when you consider the tough job that they have to do. The market leader Insinkerator offers a miserly 1 year on its cheaper units and a maximum of 5 years on its flagship model The Evolution. We do get a lot of customers who have had other brand units that packed up or started leaking after 2-3 years which seems to be a weak point.
Waste Force Gives You More Value
Waste Force is The Henley Fan Company’s own brand that we started selling 8 years ago. We fully researched the market and what was needed to set a very high specification for our customers. It is made by a Chinese manufacturer, who has been making waste disposers for large brands for over 25 years and currently who make over 500,000 units per year. We only sell these direct and not through distributors, resellers or other middle-men and so most of the money you pay goes on the product itself and not the supply chain. This gives you a much higher quality, better value product without any hidden cost-cutting of important features.
Continuous Operation – Makes Clearing Up a Breeze!
The WF-200 will grind away any waste from your kitchen including items that most disposers struggle with such as egg-shells, pineapple skins, coffee grinds, fruit stones and poultry bones. It makes clearing up a breeze. During preparation just wash all the peelings and husks into the unit, turn on the tap and flush away in seconds. After you finish eating just rinse all your plates so that the leftovers, bones and all just get ground up in seconds prior to loading them into the dishwasher. It’s continuous operation means no stopping and starting just keep going until all the waste food is gone. The only things that can’t be disposed of are string, metal and plastic.
Compare our many features with what the competition offers. We offer unbeatable value offering such a high quality unit at such an affordable price. Don’t settle for anything less:
– 1/2 hp/375w motor power – To deliver fantastic grinding power to eat waste many others don’t.
– Compact slimline shape – Perfect for tight spaces or small cupboards.
– Thick SoundSure insulation – To reduce running noise to be even quieter.
– 10 year unit warranty – We stand behind our product which is built to last to give you peace-of-mind.
– Lifetime corrosion warranty – On the chamber. This is the biggest cause of failures in WDU’s prevented by a glass-filled nylon liner.
– Grinding Chamber: – Corrosion proof glass filled polyester
– Direct current permanent magnet motor– To deliver a huge start torque which is 4 x the grinding power of ISE’s.
– 4,000 rpm elevated start speed – To prevent jams and eat items that other brand units don’t.
– Compact size – Smaller chamber means less space needed or for tight spaces.
– Dual cast stainless steel swivel impellers – Corrosion proof and one of the toughest materials known, as used in ship impellers.
– Continuous flow operation – Run it until you have finished. No need to stop and start.
– Balanced stainless steel turntable – To prevent vibrations.
– Neoprene motor seal bearings – With lifetime lubrication to ensure long and reliable service.
– 100% copper wound motor – For better conductance, less wasted energy and more reliability than a aluminium/copper mix.
– Power overload safety damage protector – In case of metal accidentally being dropped in and causing a jam.
– Reset button at front – Once the metal jammed object is cleared to easily reset the unit.
– EZ Easy Mount Connector – For quick and easy installation with a leakproof connection, not the cheap fiddley 3-bolt one.
– Wall on/off switch option – Can also operate this way if preferred.
– Removable rubber splash guard – For easy cleaning.
– Grinding Ring – Stainless steel, sharp for life.
– Septic tanks – Safe to use
– Dishwasher inlet connector – To dispose of any waste coming from the dishwasher.
– Built-in air-switch – To ensure your safety. Can also operate from the wall on/off switch if preferred.
– Fits a standard outlet/sink hole – 3.5″/9 cm, quicker fitting with no need for special adapters.
– Includes – 90° Bend x 1 1⁄2″ BSP thread for connection to trap, air-switch actuator button and BEAB UK plug.
– Shipping weight – 6.5kg
For further measurements please download the Datasheet below. Free APC courier next-day delivery to mainland UK. For further information visit the Waste Force website.
Waste Disposer Marketing Myths
Multiple grinding chambers – These are pushed as giving a finer grind by non-DC based motors that struggle to do the job. The much higher torque generated by our higher speed DC permanent magnet motors with pure copper wire means a perfect grinding job is done instantly in just one chamber saving valuable space under your sink.
Silver/bio odour shields – These are marketed to reduce or eliminate bad smells and add hygiene. They are an unnecessary gimmick that simply adds cost since a WDU should never smell if it is plumbed in correctly with a P-trap and no hot grease is poured down it. Additionally, the design of our units is to be self-cleaning from the constant flushing with water and smooth flow through it. If you ever encounter any odour then simply throw some ice-cubes in which should clear off any biomass that might be festering! Egg-shells work a treat too. Ensure that you take the splash guard out weekly and rinse off any debris attached to it.
All waste disposal units are all basically the same – This is certainly not the case! In our extensive research to set the specifications for the Waste Force units we found many features and aspects that are different and can be skimped on for a cheaper shorter-lasting product. Apart from the massive difference in the induction motors with their much inferior torque and jams we came across many other things such as cast stainless steel impellers that are far stronger than the cheaper stamped ones, the use of aluminium in the wire of the windings, lack of overload protectors, air-switches, little or no sound insulation, thinner chamber with no corrosion resistant lining etc. We have avoided wasting money on gimmicks and not skimped on what we consider essential elements to create a decent long-lasting reliable product.
Important: Please ensure that you download the air-switch installation instructions below as they are not included in the box and to see the setup for using a wall/cupboard mains on/off switch instead of the air switch.
Remember to register your unit for the extended warranty here.
When fitting under the sink you can usually add to an existing configuration using the recommended McAlpine ASC10 adjustable P trap. McAlpine is the best manufacturer of waste pipe fittings in the UK and uses a double barrelled connection to avoid leaks and provide great rigidity which is very useful for WDU’s that need to be sturdily mounted. See separate listing below to purchase this.