Waste Force – The Power To Grind!
There is nothing entry level about our entry level model apart from the price! This is perfect for single person or couples who don’t do much entertaining. It provides an instant burst of torque due to its permanent magnet design and 4,000 rpm start speed which prevents jamming from food so no need for a jam-wrench here unlike Insinkerator mdoels!. Due to its very slim size it also ideal where space under the sink is very tight. It comes with a 10 year warranty (the only 1/2 hp model on the market to do so – most offer only 1 or at most 2 years which is nothing for something providing such a tough job as grinding waste bones). This makes it an unbeatable value unit for the price. Waste Force is distributed in the UK solely by Henley Fan. They have been given a very high specification by Waste-Force and made by a manufacturer that has been making waste disposers for over 25 years who make over 250,000 units per year.
– 1/2 hp ( 375W ) power – to deliver great grinding power
– DC permanent magnet motor- to prevent jams
– 4,000 rpm start speed – to prevent jams
– Slimline compact size – for tight spaces
– Stainless steel impellers
– 10-Year unit warranty – yes you read that right 10 years!
– Lifetime corrosion warranty
– Balanced turntable – to prevent vibration
– Power overload safety protector and reset button – in case something metal gets dropped in causing the unit to jam
– Removable splash guard – for easy cleaning
– Built-in air-switch – to ensure your safety. NB: Can be used without this if preferred see below.
– SoundSure insulation – to reduce running noise
– Standard outlet/sink hole 3.5″/9cm
– For further measurements please download the Datasheet below
Free next day APC delivery to mainland UK if ordered by midday. For further information visit the Waste Force website.
NB: Please ensure that you download the air-switch installation instructions below as they are not included in the box. Please read if you wish to use the mains on/off switch instead of the air switch.
NB: Please remember to register your unit for the extended warranty here.