The MrKen CAN-3D fan is a simple design, highly efficient fan with a second generation (2NDC) ultra-low energy DC technology motor. This fan’s blades are flatter and simpler than the Ken-3D as they are made from warp-proof plywood which is also more cost-effective giving a great value DC ceiling fan. The body and motor however are identical and delivers a high airflow rate of 11,000 m3/h.
It is also available as a hugger/flush mount version with the adapter kit to give a drop from ceiling to bottom of the fan of 23 cm instead of 38 cm a saving of 15cm/6″.
– 52″/132cm white with 3 white blades
– Warp-proof plywood blades
– 8″/20cm drop-rod or 2″ Hugger flush mount version
– DC Low-energy star certified motor
– 6 speed DC-1 remote control
– Remote control has timer ability for 1, 3 and 6 hours
– Reverse function is on the remote control
– 220V – 50HZ
– Max rpm 246
– Airflow rate 11,050 m3/h = 6,500 cfm
– 10 year motor warranty
– 3 year rustproof warranty
– No motor wobble