Cutting a figure like no other, the Irene 3H is a hugger style ceiling fan ie it has no drop rod and so is suitable for lower ceilings. Its appearance is rustic, yet strikingly modern with three neatly joined, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. An unusual spherical motor housing complements its minimal profile making it an ideal addition for a retro or art deco interior design. The Irene 3H is streamlined while still appearing warm and natural.
The 5 bladed version of this model has just been selected by the Italian architect for GEOX’s (the classy Italian shoe fashion brand) new flagship London store in the heart of Covent Garden. Why not go and see them just opposite Covent Garden tube station on Long Acre?
– 42″/107cm and 52″/132cm diameter
– Finishes: Textured bronze with 3 walnut-stained blades (brushed nickel on special request please call)
– Solid wood machine-cut blades
– 220V – 50HZ
– Reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology
– Energy efficient, ultra-quiet
– Reverse function on six-speed wall-mountable remote control
– Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel
– UL and CE approved
– Suitable for damp or humid location, not salt water or ocean front
– 42″/107cm airflow rates 6,970 m3/h = 4,100 cfm
– 52″/132cm airflow rates 10,438 m3/h = 6,140 cfm
– Lifetime Warranty
– LED light version coming early 2020.