The new for 2016 beautiful Scandanavian styled Lucci Airfusion Akmani is an ultra-low energy high performance ceiling fan with lovely solid walnut blades. Equipped with the latest super energy-efficient DC technology this fan uses 70% less energy than that of a standard ceiling fan with greater air movement. The solid wood blades eliminate any potential warping which is useful in humid climates or areas such as restaurants. The curve in the blades gives the Akmani a modern designer feel coupled with the smaller DC motor size results in an unusual great modern style.
This contemporary fan looks lovely in any room but with its great air performance and low-energy use is perfect for large areas or rooms such as restaurants where it can create a real ambiance of class and luxury. As you would expect for a quality product like this it comes with a full 10 year warranty.
– 60″/152cm in oil rubbed bronze with 3 walnut blades
– 6 Speed remote control with reverse function included
– Wall control adaptable – No but can cradle Remote Control on the wall
– Light kit adaptable- No
– Airflow – 222.7 m3/min – 13,360 m3/h = 7,859 CFM
– Fan Motor Wattage – 36
– Low energy DC
– Indoor use only
– Fan Blade Type – Solid Wood
– Standard Ceiling Drop 30CM
– Ceiling Pitch (degrees) – 20
– Warranty – 10 years from date of purchase
– Room Types – Bedroom, dining room, living room, restaurants, bars, hotels
– Style – Modern, Scandinavian