Lucci Airfusion Climate II – High specification with a simple, clean look
The beautifully styled and modern looking Lucci Airfusion Climate II ceiling fan from Lucci has unique dog-leg non-warp acrylic blades and uses the latest low energy DC (brushless direct current) motor control technology. This fan draws an amazingly low 3W at the lowest of it’s 6 speeds and rises to a maximum of just 35W at full speed making it very energy efficient. I love this fan with its modern looks and have 2 in my house. They look good even in small rooms: I have one in my small roof space office which is only 7 ft (2.1m) wide and another one in my small conservatory.
This fan is manufactured in Taiwan (where the best quality ceiling fans are built). Depending on the speed it uses up to 70% less electricity to produce the same airflow as a traditional AC ceiling fan. In the winter it can be reversed to bring down trapped air also saving energy and reducing heating bills. With energy use this low you can afford to just leave it on overnight to cool rooms with their windows open so they are perfect in the morning ready for another hot day. It’s clean lines and finish make it a perfect companion for any contemporary room whether at home, work or at play.
This fan is a 3 bladed version of the original Airfusion Climate which has 4 blades, and has acrylic instead of wooden slightly smaller blades formed into a contemporary twist. These are not only very stylish but perfect for more humid environments where wooden blades could be at risk of warping. This fan is priced at great value for it’s amazing performance and specification. No wonder it has proved to be so popular in Australia, Asia Pacific and Southern Europe!
Features & Benefits:
– Blade size diameter – 50″/127cm
– Finishes – Brushed chrome motor/silver blades, antique brass/walnut blades, white and charcoal
– Standard Ceiling Drop – 31cm
– Light Adaptable – available as special order only cost £90 please call
– Globe included – no
– 220V – 50HZ
– Remote control – included 1 yr warranty
– Reverse function – yes on the remote control
– Wall control adaptable – no only on/off
– Fan speed control – 6 speed remote
– Speed Variation – 50-180 RPM
– Airflow – 12,900 m3/h = 7,600 CFM
– Fan motor power consumption – 3w min – 35w max
– Low energy DC fan -up to 70% less than equivalent AC fan
– Reversible – yes, to reduce winter heating bills
– Exterior use – no, indoor only
– Fan blade type – acrylic for humid use
– Blade pitch deg – 26°
– Ceiling pitch max for mounting – 20°
– IP rated for wet use – no
– Whisper quiet – yes
– Suitability – all rooms apart from bathroom
– German GS Safety Approval
– Drop rod – 9″/22 cm included for mounting
– Motor Warranty – 10 years – All our competitors only offer 1 year.