Lucci Airfusion Climate I – Last few to clear!
The beautifully styled and modern looking Lucci Airfusion Climate ceiling fan was one of the first to use the modern low energy DC fan motor control technology. This gives an ultra low energy use by converting the mains AC into DC (direct current) for precise control of the energy wave that is then passed to the motor. Traditionally ceiling fans have used AC (alternating current). This fan draws an amazingly small 3W at the lowest of it’s 6 speeds and rises to a maximum of just 35W at full speed making it the most energy efficient ceiling fan on the market today.
Depending on the speed it uses up to 70% less electricity to produce the same airflow as traditional AC ceiling fans. In the winter it can be reversed to bring down trapped air also saving energy and reducing heating bills. With energy use this low you can afford to just leave it on overnight to cool rooms with their windows open so they are perfect in the morning ready for another hot day. It’s clean lines and finish make it a perfect companion for any contemporary room whether at home, work or at play.
This fan is now discontinued and so is on-sale as we only have a few left, offering incredible value for it’s performance and specification. No wonder it has proven to be so popular in Australia, Asia Pacific and Southern Europe!
Features & Benefits:
– 52″/132cm diameter
– Finishes: Brushed chrome with silver blades, antique brass with walnut blades or white with white blades
– 4 Blades
– 6 speed RF Remote Control
– Height/ceiling drop – 31cm
– Light included – no
– Light kit adaptable – Now discontinued
– Remote control only – included warranty 1 year
– Wall control adaptable – no
– Speed variation – 50-180 RPM
– Airflow – 201 m3/min
– Fan Motor Power Consumption – 3W min-35W max
– Low energy DC technology motor
– Reversible – yes, to reduce winter heating bills
– Reverse function is on the remote control
– Exterior Use – No indoor only
– Fan Blade Type – wooden, from renewable resources
– Blade Pitch – 14 deg
– Ceiling Pitch Max For Mounting – 20 degrees
– IP rated for wet use – no
– Whisper quiet
– Germans GS Safety Approval Rating
– Suitable for all rooms apart from bathroom
– Drop rod – 9″/22cm included for mounting
– Motor Warranty – 3 years
– Energy saving – yes up to 70% less than equivalent AC fan.