Damp Salt-Spray Tested Ceiling Fan for Condo, Outside, Garage or Conservatory
The Hunter Outdoor Elements fan is a lovely contemporary style design in white with an attached light kit. It is one of the very few genuine outdoor fans on the market with rust-free construction and lifetime motor warranty, designed to stand up to mother nature’s worst. Perfect for any upmarket veranda or outside in a condo, house or restaurant by or near the sea with UV resistant blades. Also ideal for conservatories, sheds and garages that might get damp in the winter from condensation. This fan is Ingress Protection IP rated to resist water and dust ingress. The IP standard for electrical protection donates the first digit for dust resistance and the second for moisture. We are clearing the last few of these at a half-price.
Features & Benefits:
– 54″/137cm in white with 5 white blades
– Pullchain operation
– Approved for outdoor use
– UV resistant all-weather plastic blades
– IP-23 rated for wet locations or sea environments,ie safe against water spraying onto it at an angle of up to 60 degrees.
– Salt spray tested
– Pull chain operation
– Rust free construction
– Hunter’s legendary patented high performance AirMax motor. “Quiet for life” ball-bearing, lubricated for life and self-cooling motor, dynamically balanced, with thermal overload protection and whisper-quiet running
– Protection – class I, max. Ambient temperature 45 ° C. Interference suppressed
– Wobble free canopy patented hanging system with self-aligning ball to automatically eliminate wobble
– “Installer’s Choice” 3 position easy mounting system – standard, angled (up to 16° angle) and flush for low ceilings
– Wall control adaptable only
– Weight 11 kg
– High speed 170 RPM
– Airflow 11,000 m3/hr = 6,470 CFM
– Power consumption 53 w
– Reverse function for winter energy savings
– Lifetime motor warranty
NB: Please note if using anything over a 24″All Weather drop rod an extension wire will need to be added.