Grab Yourself A Bargain – Last Few To Clear!
You simply can’t go wrong at this price – last few left to clear! Why buy junk fans when you can have a genuine high quality Hunter fan with a Lifetime Warranty? This popular model was sold to Costco a few years back when we bought a large quantity but left us with excess stock as insufficient to return there for another year. The Hunter Lemoyne fan is a very popular contemporary fan and widely used in hotels and restaurants due to it’s powerful airflow and stylish design. It’s cutting-edge, classy design and finish coupled with a 3 bulb halogen light kit has resulted in a ceiling fan that reaches the height of modernism. The Lemoyne incorporates many of the exclusive and patented features that can only be found in a Hunter ceiling fan.
– 52″/132cm blades
– Finishes: Architectural white with white/beech blades or brushed nickel with maple/bleached oak blades
– 5 x Reversible furniture grade plywood blades
– Pull chain operation
– Integrated halogen light kit
– 3 x 50W E.27 halogen bulbs not included
– Hunter’s Patented high performance AirMax motor. “Quiet for life” ball-bearing, lubricated for life and self-cooling motor, dynamically balanced, with thermal overload protection for whisper-quiet running
– Protection – class I, max. Ambient temperature 45 ° C. Interference suppressed
– Wobble free canopy patented hanging system with self-aligning ball to automatically eliminate wobble
– “Installer’s Choice” 3 position easy mounting system – standard, angled (up to 16° angle) and flush for low ceilings
– Remote or wall control adaptable. Add the Henley Powerboat Remote Control Pack
– Reverse function for winter heat savings
– High speed 200 rpm
– Airflow 13,600 m3/hr = 8,000 cfm
– Power consumption 280W with the light or lower with low energy LED bulb
– Lifetime motor warranty, 1 year on rest of fan
– Free mainland UK next day delivery. £20 EC.
Hunter Lifetime Motor Warranty -18 Year Record Replacement
This customer bought a Savoy from us 18 years ago. After years of faultless service the motor itself developed a fault and so in May 2020 we replaced the fan in line with our Lifetime Warranty, which is a record for us. We believe in standing behind our products and brands. Unlike other shops who come and go and “box-shift” and “drop-ship” at low prices, we have been around for 20 years so we really can provide this sort of genuine service and after sales backup to our valued customers.