A very popular model in MrKen’s designer ceiling fan range due to its amazing style with propeller shaped blades that are made from either compressed Birch Grove (to make it warp proof) or Paulownia soft wood (known for its warp resistance) in sustainable forests in China. It is part of the Design Collection and it is easy to see why it is loved by customers, architects and interior designers alike and is surpassed only by its amazing performance. The simple but very stylish design with a slim body in popular contemporary finishes makes this the ultimate fashion accessory for your room whether at home or in the office, hotel or restaurant.
But don’t be mislead by the design as inside is one of the world’s highest quality DC fan motors. The motors are made in Taiwan which is renowned for its motor and DC control technology this fan uses the very latest second generation DC (2NDC) technology which is far more robust and reliable than that used by most of the competition. Variations and surges or spikes in power or voltage are filtered out by its ingenious protection system.
Its ultra-low energy consumption means an amazing 3W is all that is required to run it at slow speed rising to 40W at max. Even more, its operation is totally silent making it ideal for bedrooms where it can be left running all night giving a far more pleasant alternative to air conditioning.
– 52″/132cm rubbed bronze with medium to dark oak blades
– 60″/152cm matt black with black blades
– Warp proof or warp resistant solid wood blades are light weight
– Integral pure-white LED light kit
– DC motor
– 220V – 50HZ
– 8″/20cm drop rod using a hemispherical ball that locks on to the end and fits into a hanger bracket inside the canopy (all supplied)
– 6 speed DC-1 remote control
– Remote control has timer ability for 1,3 and 6 hours
– Reverse function is on the remote control
– Remote control operates the on/off for the light
– Light 12W
– 10 year motor warranty
– RPM 246
– Airflow 11050 m3/h = 6500 CFM