This is the ABS version of the MrKen 3D Solid Wood Designer fan. This is by far the most popular model in MrKen’s whole ceiling fan range selling an impressive 13,000 units in Asia last year. It is the core part of the Design Collection and it is easy to see why it is loved by customers, architects and interior designers alike. It is specified for only the most luxurious 5* resorts such as the Amari in Phuket. The simple but very stylish design with a slim body in popular contemporary finishes makes this the ultimate fashion accessory for your room whether at home or in the office, hotel or restaurant.
But don’t be mislead by the design which is surpassed only by its amazing performance. Inside is one of the world’s highest quality DC fan motors. The motors are made in Taiwan which is renowned for its motor and DC control technology this fan uses the very latest second generation DC technology which is far more robust and reliable than that used by most of the competition. Variations and surges or spikes in power or voltage are filtered out by its ingenious voltage protection system. Its ultra-low energy consumption means an amazing 3W is all that is required to run it at slow speed rising to 38W at max.
Even more impressive is it’s operation that is totally silent making it ideal for bedrooms where it can be left running all night giving a far more pleasant alternative to air conditioning. The fans are hung on a short 8″/20cm droprod using a hemispherical ball that locks on to the end and fits into a hanger bracket inside the canopy (all supplied).
Please call to order if the Hugger hanging kit is required to flush mount the fan for use with low ceilings as this is not shipped as standard.
– 52″/132cm diameter
– Finishes: Oil rubbed bronze with black blades, matt black with oak or black blades, brushed nickel with black blades
– 3 hand-balanced ABS blades
– The blades are cut from moulded ABS so are lightweight, warp-proof and very tough
– ABS is also fire proof, heat proof and fadeless colour
– 8″/20cm droprod included
– 220V – 50HZ
– DC motor
– 6 speed DC-1 remote control
– Remote control has timer ability for 1, 3 and 6 hours
– Reverse function is on the remote control
– RPM 130 on high speed
– Can be angled up to 35 degrees but will need a longer drop rod
– Airflow 11,900 m3/h = 7,000 cfm
– Wind assured ie only smooth laminar airflow and no uncomfortable turbulence
– 10 year motor warranty
– 3 year rustproof warranty
– No motor wobble
– Energy star certified