This is by far the most popular model in MrKen’s whole ceiling fan range selling an impressive 25,000 units last year. It is the core part of the Design Collection and it is easy to see why it is loved by customers, architects and interior designers alike. The simple but very stylish design with a slim body in popular contemporary finishes makes this the ultimate fashion accessory for your room whether at home or in the office, hotel or restaurant. But don’t be mislead by the design which is surpassed only by its amazing performance.
Inside is one of the world’s highest quality DC fan motors. The motors are made in Taiwan which is renowned for its motor and DC control technology. This fan uses the very latest second generation DC (2NDC) technology which is far more robust and reliable than that used by most of the competition. Variations and surges or spikes in power or voltage are filtered out by its ingenious protection system. Its ultra-low energy consumption means an amazing 3W is all that is required to run it at slow speed rising to 40W at max.
Even more, its operation is totally silent making it ideal for bedrooms where it can be left running all night giving a far more pleasant alternative to air conditioning.
– 52″/132cm diameter
– Finishes: Matt black with oak or maple blades, brushed nickel with matt black or oak blades and white body and blades
– Solid lightweight wood blades made from either compressed Birch Grove (to make it warp proof) or Paulownia soft wood (known for its warp resistance) in sustainable forests in China
– DC Low energy motor
– 220V – 50HZ
– 6 speed DC-1 remote control
– Remote control has timer ability for 1, 3 and 6 hours
– Reverse function is on the remote control
– 8″/20cm drop rod using a hemispherical ball that locks on to the end and fits into a hanger bracket inside the canopy (all supplied)
– Can be angled up to 35 degrees but will need a longer drop rod
– 40W in high speed
– 246 RPM
– Airflow 11,050 m3/h = 6,500 CFM
– 10 year motor warranty
– 3 year rust proof warranty
– No motor wobble