One of our most popular fans the Artemis is an amazing and beautiful ceiling fan from the very upmarket Minka Aire company of California, a top brand globally. The liquid nickel finish is our most expensive ceiling fan only for those wanting the most exclusive and quality style where price is no object. It is the ultimate statement in class, style and fashion. The dark koa finish is also a very impressive looking model and is more affordable which is very popular with our customers.
The blades are incorporated and form into the motor housing and are made of aircraft quality polycarbonate and the finishes are hand-painted on the blades. Winner of the 2005 Chicago Atheneaum Museum of Architecture and Design’s good design award it is a true design statement. These are powerful fans intended for large rooms and provide a unique point of interest. It was designed by the late, legendary lighting designer George Kovacs, who for 50 years set the standards with his vision for unique contemporary designs.
Extra Bonus – Free Stylish Remote Control Pack Worth £90
For a limited time only we are including the stylish Lucci remote control pack (hand held remote and receiver which fits into the fan canopy) free of charge. This is a sleek high-end quality remote with an LCD display and many useful functions such as timer, light turn off delay and temperature control. It can also control the light if you have one on your fan. This is not the usual cheap and nasty remote that comes free with most of our competitors’ fans this pack sells separately for £90. See separate listing for this by clicking on the image.
– 58″/147cm diameter
– Finish: Liquid nickel
– 220v-50 hz
– Etched opal glass light kit that uses 1 x 80w R7s halogen bulb (included)
– Wall control included – 3 speeds, on/off for light
– Wall control comes with 2 face plates- white and ivory to select your preference
– Lucci remote control now included
– Reverse function switch is on the top of the motor housing
– Power consumption (excl light) 90W @ full speed 135 RPM, 50W @ medium speed 106 RPM, 35W @ low speed 76 RPM
– Airflow 11,333 m3/hr = 6,666 cfm
– 3 blades variable pitch
– Height 32 cm
– Distance ceiling to blade 28 cm
– Light cover cap included for non-light use
– Droprods – standard 6″/15cm and flush mount 3.5″/9 cm included
– Lifetime warranty on motor and 1 year on rest of fan
– Use on angled ceilings up to 30 degrees without adapter
– Free UK shipping, £20 EC, call for other destinations worldwide.
We also stock certain drop rod sizes and finishes for the Artemis please contact our office for more information and availability.
See the full Artemis gallery with many installations taken from Houzz and our customers.