The Acqua rotational fan is thoughtfully designed to resemble the molecular structure of water, Earth’s most precious resource. The Acqua offers fluid lines and a quiet axial rotation. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed. Matthews’ rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans. The Acqua is Ideal for restaurants where the resultant varying waves create comfortable refreshing cooling without having a strong wind continuously blowing in the faces of the customers.
– Available in brushed nickel or textured bronze.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Wall control included
– 220V – 50HZ
- 50 watt MR-16 GU10 downlight
- Vaulted ceiling canopy for up to 29 degrees.
- 10.5″/26.7cm drop rod included
- Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees.
- UL and CE approved
- Suitable for damp or humid location, not salt water or ocean front.
– Airflow rate for wood fan head: 7,400 m3/h = 4,353 cfm – Blade pitch 19°
– Airflow rate for metal fan head: 6,713 m3/h = 3,949 cfm – Blade pitch 31°
– Available with 3 hand-balanced blade options:
– Metal blades come with decorative guards
– Metal blades with safety cage for low ceiling applications. Please note safety cages are available by special order only with 2 weeks lead time
– Solid wood without blade guards
– Limited Lifetime Warranty
Acqua Troubleshooting Video – For gear noise or slow speed of rotation