The beautifully styled and modern looking Lucci Airfusion Climate II ceiling fan was launched in 2015 and is the very latest ultra-low energy design from Lucci using its pioneering DC (direct current) technology. It also has an optional low energy LED light kit (sold separately). This fan draws an amazingly small 3W at the lowest of it’s 6 speeds and rises to a maximum of just 35W at full speed making it the most energy efficient ceiling fan on the market today.
Depending on the speed it uses up to 70% less electricity to produce the same airflow as a traditional AC ceiling fan. In the winter it can be reversed to bring down trapped air also saving energy and reducing heating bills. With energy use this low you can afford to just leave it on overnight to cool rooms with their windows open so they are perfect in the morning ready for another hot day. It’s clean lines and finish make it a perfect companion for any contemporary room whether at home, work or at play.
This fan is a 3 bladed version of the Airfusion Climate which has 4 blades, and has acrylic instead of wooden slightly smaller blades formed into a contemporary twist. These are not only very stylish but perfect for more humid environments where wooden blades could be at risk of warping. It replaces the almost identical VAM Factory DC fan but has a better reliability and warranty rating.
This fan is priced at great value for it’s amazing performance and specification. No wonder this fan is so popular in Australia, Asia Pacific and Southern Europe!
– Finishes: Brushed chrome with silver blades, antique brass with walnut blades, white with white blades and charcoal with charcoal blades
– Standard Ceiling Drop – 31cm
– Light Adaptable – yes
– Globe included – no
– 220V – 50HZ
– Remote control only – included
– Reverse function is on the remote control
– Wall control adaptable – no
– Fan speed control – 6 speed remote
– Speed Variation – 50-180 RPM
– Airflow – 12,900 m3/h = 7,600 CFM
– Fan motor power consumption – 3W min – 35w max
– Low energy DC fan
– Reversible – yes, to reduce winter heating bills
– Exterior use – no, indoor only
– Fan blade type – acrylic for humid use
– Blade pitch deg – 26
– Ceiling pitch max for mounting – 20 deg
– IP rated for wet use – no
– Whisper quiet – yes
– Suitability – all rooms apart from bathroom
– German GS Safety Approval
– Drop rod – 9″/22 cm included for mounting
– Warranty – 10 years
– Energy saving – yes, up to 70% less than equivalent AC fan