Hunter Seville II Ceiling Fan With Drop Rod
Grab yourself an amazing bargain as we clear out our last few of this discontinued finish – only while stocks last!
At this price anyone can experience the benefits of Hunter quality, performance and reliability with a Lifetime Warranty. The traditional Hunter Seville II fan bundle in bright brass comprises a Hunter ceiling fan and a 12″ drop rod. The Seville high performance ceiling fan is one of Hunter’s most popular fans. The bright brass finish and two alternative wooden blade finishes (just turn the blades over for a different finish) make this a versatile choice to fit in with many current and traditional room styles. The Seville is great for smaller rooms of any type including lounges, bedrooms and conservatories providing great a focus and quiet performance. The same model in a different finish can be seen in most Cafe Rouge restaurants around the country if you want to go and see it and pics of it are shown here. The other room images are from the up market Kingston House Hotel and conference center that fitted sevilles and savoys to all of their bedrooms since it was a listed building and they could not cut ducts for air conditioning. The Savoy is very similar and these give an idea of different finishes in a room setting.
– 45″/112cm diameter
– Finish: Bright brass with 5 walnut/oak reversible furniture grade blades
– 12″/30.5cm drop rod
– 240V – 50HZ
– Pullchain operation for 3 speeds
– So quiet – At 30 db is 1/25th of the noise of a typical desk fan
– Wobble free canopy system – eliminating wobbles and associated noise
– Installer’s choice 3 position mounting system – to mount on sloped ceilings
– Reverse function for winter heat savings
– Light kit adaptable
– High specification for long reliable life
– Remote and wall control adaptable
– Low energy 63 w on max speed
– Weight 8.8 kg
– Patented powerful AirMax motor which moves 300 times as much air as a Dyson desk fan
– Air Movement 7,776 m3/hr = 4,574 cfm
– Highest speed 226 RPM
– Lifetime motor warranty
Please note if using anything over a 24″drop rod an extension wire will need to be added. Note that the tall room pic shown here is of the Seville but in a satin brass finish. The light kit is not included but shown as an extra and so that the oak side of the blades can be seen.