The Hunter Low Profile fan sits flush with the ceiling and is unique as it comes with two sets of blades. These are different sizes allowing the customer to make a final choice once installed making the Low Profile a really flexible choice. You can simply match your fans to the size of the room. There is obviously also no risk of any wobble. A flush mounting can look more clean and stylish than a droprodded fan and indeed some of the new designer fans develop this concept such as MrKen or the Matthews Irene Hugger. It is also prewired to accept a light kit.
The Low Profile is a very popular fan for rooms with lower ceiling heights due to its innovative flush mounting kit allowing it to sit close to the ceiling with no droprod. So look no further than Low Profile fan which is a mere 20 cm drop from the ceiling to the bottom of the blades, which mean increased safety without sacrificing any air movement.
– 45″/112cm and 52″/132cm diameter
– Finishes: Brushed nickel with chocolate/maple blades or in white with white/maple blades
– Two sets of 5 reversible blades which make it a 2 size fan
– Whisperwind high performance motor
– Installer’s choice of size
– Pullchain operation for 3 speeds
– Remote or wall control adaptable
– 20 cm drop as specifically designed for low ceilings
– Light kit can be added but not a bowl light kit
– Reverse function
– Highest speed 182 RPM
– Airflow 7220 m3/hr = 4247 CFM
– Weight 10 kg
– Lifetime motor warranty