This fan is now discontinued and out of stock – we occasionally get offered them second hand so if you are interested please contact our office.
The iconic Hunter 1886 Series fan is a classical, ornate and elegant limited edition production in burnished brass. It captures the flair of Art Nouveau by authentically replicating the design of one of Hunter’s earliest ceiling fans. 1886 was the year John Hunter created the first commercially manufactured ceiling fan. This fan’s floor poured sand cast housing exemplifies the solid 125 years of Hunter ceiling fan history with all its innovation, flair and reliability. The 1886 is for someone who wants only the best ceiling fan money can buy and won’t regret it, to provide years of quiet enjoyment and pleasure. A very popular fan for restaurants to create a Victorian era feel to the room. As shown on ITV’s leading DIY programme 60 Minute Makeover.
– 52″/132cm in burnished brass with distressed cherry/distressed dark walnut blades
– 4 Veneer furniture grade reversible blades
– Unique revolving body
– 3 speeds
– Reversible for winter heat saving operation
– Light kit adaptable
– Standard mounting only – note canopy needs droprod threaded at both ends
– Satin brass droprod required with burnished brass fan
– This fan is pull chain or wall control only – not remote control adaptable
– Super efficient energy transfer
– Hunter’s high output energy star rated and energy saving WhisperWind motor
– High speed 160 RPM
– Air movement 16,000 m3/hr
– Lifetime motor warranty