The Fanaway EVO2 is an advanced award-winning ceiling fan with unique aesthetics and an energy efficient design. With amazing retractable blades the Fanaway functions as both a pendant light and a ceiling fan and in both capacities, it provides a designer’s aesthetic to virtually any environment. Turning the fan on creates a centrifugal force that deploys the blades then when switched off, fan blades automatically retract and conceal. The unit transforms back into a slim, modern pendant light. The unit effectively hides the blades from view when not in use. When the fan is turned on, the blades gracefully open out and start pushing air as required. When switched off and the motor starts slowing, the blades slowly retract into the unit and are hidden from view. By hiding the blades when not in use, the space around the normally obtrusive blades is cleared creating a less cluttered overhead environment. Apart from providing a clutter-free environment, EVO2 provides a very different environment in comparison to standard ceiling fans or lights. Using quality materials and finishes, Fanaway EVO2 sets its own standard from an interior design and styling perspective.
This fan has received many award some are listed below: * Home Beautiful Product of the Year Awards 2008, Finalist. * Best Homeware & Kitchen Product or Range, Finalist – Home/Lifestyle, The Gift Awards 2008. * Most innovative Product or Service, Finalist – Conscience & Creativity, The Gift Awards 2008. * Best Homeware & Kitchen Product or Range, Finalist – Australian Designed and/or Manufactured, The Gift Awards 2008. * Finalist, Next Big Thing Award 2008. * Interior Design Awards 2008, Finalist. To complete the picture, this revolutionary fan features recyclable materials, low-energy lighting and an energy-efficient design. This novel ceiling fan has won many awards and was recently voted in the top 10 best new products for Lowes USA ( like B&Q but 50 times bigger! ) where it is sold under the Hunter brand.
Extra Bonus – Free Remote Control Pack Worth £89.99
For a limited time only we are including the stylish Lucci remote control pack (hand held remote and receiver which fits into the fan canopy) free of charge. This is a sleek high-end quality remote with an LCD display and many useful functions such as timer, light turn off delay and temperature control. It can also control the light if you have one on your fan. This is not the usual cheap and nasty remote that comes free with most of our competitors offers this pack sells separately for £89.99 See separate listing for this by clicking on the image.
– 48″/122cm diameter open – 19″/47cm diameter closed
– Finishes: White or chrome
– 6″/15cm drop rod included
– 3 speeds in forward motion
– 3 speed wall control
– Four unique aerodynamically designed Scimitar shaped blades (patent pending)
– 240V – 50HZ
– 3 x E27 11W daylight energy saving bulbs required but not included
– Can take up to 3 x 20W light bulbs
– 130 – 255 rpm
– 10.5″/27cm ceiling to the bottom of the blades
– 15.2″/38cm ceiling to the bottom of the light
– Airflow 8,316 m3/hr = 4,892 cfm
– 11.8 kg (volume weight 18 kg)
– Angled ceiling mount : up to 30 deg
– Double ended drop rods would be required for longer length. Certain Hunter droprods will fit and are available in 18″/45cm and 24″/60cm. Please check with office before ordering.
– Easy installation, as blades are already installed and balanced in the factory
– Reduced dust accumulation on blades – Reversible option for use in winter to reduce heading bills
– Warranty : Standard 2 years optional extra 8 years for £70