The Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph rated this the no 1 desk fan and the most powerful on the market. We have sold them to Harrods, The Conran and other high-end shops.
This limited edition Art-Deco Rockefeller is a unique and stunning fan which is no longer in production. It is sold out everywhere apart from us as they become a sought-after collectors item. No one else sells a fan like this, with its solid American classic engineering. It actually has a proper steel 3-speed gearbox to control the fan speed instead of a cheap thyrister, the only desk fan on the market to do so. Wait till you feel the weight of this fan it is made with a base of solid cast zinc – it is built to last for years. This fan has been tested to be the most powerful desk fan in existence in terms of airflow. It 100 times better than a Dyson in terms of noise and airflow and also less than half the price!
Hunter Rockefeller 12″/30cm desk fan comes in strong colours and with their all-metal construction, 85 degrees of smooth oscillation, height and tilt adjustable, it makes cooling your room a real breeze. Due to the large volume of air moved these are not as quiet as competing desk fans which move less air and are not suitable for bedrooms where a Hunter ceiling fan should be used to ensure whisper quiet operation. They are perfect for use in the office, restaurant or around the home.
– 12″/30cm diameter desk fan
– Finish: Only blue or red left now
– Ideal for office and home, not bedroom where a totally quiet ceiling fan is best
– Aerodynamic blade design for maximum air flow with minimum noise
– Smooth oscillation
– 85 degree range of air movement
– 3 speeds to control air flow
– Up/down adjustment for control of the angle of air flow
– Solid steel gearbox
– All metal construction, gears and bearings
– Heavy duty metal housing for vibration free operation
– Built to last for years
– 5 year warranty
– Weight 18 lbs – feel the weight, feel the quality!
– Moves more air than any desk fan of it’s size
– High speed 1330 rpm
– Air movement 2,300 m3/hr = 1,350 cfm
PS Don’t waste your money on a Dyson fan than does next to nothing in comparison to the amazing Rockefeller! Check out the facts here.
These are real genuine bargains and are the last few being cleared out at half-price. No more yellow, white or black finish only blue or red left.