The Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph rated this the no 1 desk fan and the most powerful on the market. The fan is a limited edition Art-Deco Rockefeller is a unique and stunning fan which is no longer in production and sold out everywhere apart from us as they become a sought-after collectable item. No one else sells a fan like this, with its solid American classic engineering. It actually has a proper steel 3-speed gearbox to control the fan speed instead of a cheap thyrister, the only desk fan on the market to do so. Wait till you feel the weight of this fan it is made with a base of solid cast zinc. A 100 times better than a Dyson and a fraction of the price!
Hunter Rockefeller 12″/30cm desk fan comes in strong colours and with their all-metal construction, 85 degrees of smooth oscillation, height and tilt adjustable, it makes cooling your room a real breeze. Due to the large volume of air moved these are not as quiet as competing desk fans which move less air and are not suitable for bedrooms where a Hunter ceiling fan should be used to ensure whisper quiet operation. They are perfect for use in the office, restaurant or home.
– 12″/30cm diameter desk fan
– Finishes: Blue, red or yellow
– Ideal for office and home, not bedroom where a totally quiet ceiling fan is best
– Aerodynamic blade design for maximum air flow with minimum noise
– Smooth oscillation
– 85 degree range of air movement
– 3 speeds to control air flow
– Up/down adjustment for control of the angle of air flow
– Solid steel gearbox
– All metal construction, gears and bearings
– Heavy duty metal housing for vibration free operation
– 2 year warranty – for 10 year warranty purchase full price model!
– Weight 18 lbs – feel the weight feel the quality!
– Moves more air than any desk fan of it’s size
– High speed 1,330 RPM
– Air movement 2,300 m3/hr = 1,352.94 cfm
These are bargains and discounted while stocks last!!. They are brand new fully operational items in their original packaging. Why are they reduced? Some have a few small scratches on them, others have the central fan spindle end very slightly off-center which means there is a little bit of a rattle at the lowest speed and some have tatty boxes. We do provide a full warranty on them for 2 years and if you find you are not completely happy then just return it to us for a refund.
PS Don’t waste your money on a Dyson fan than does next to nothing in comparison to the amazing Rockefeller! Check out the facts here.